Evelmar Flamenco Experience
Rodrigo de Triana 33, 41010 Sevilla. Más info 648 81 30 55. Marga Pérez
Interactive Flamenco performances for groups. At the end of the performance you are invited to join a dance or clapping workshop.
- Enjoy a wonderful flamenco experience in Seville at Evelmar Tablao Flamenco.
- Masterclass and workshop after the performance.
- Choose the show-time that’s best for you, also possible at midday.
- See the show in an authentic sevillian quartier, in a cozy space in Triana.
- Duration: 1h.
- We speak English, Spanish, Dutch and Hebrew.
What to Expect
Enjoy a magical flamenco experience within a cozy venue at the time of the day you prefer.
Entrance to the show include performance feature 3 or 4 artists and master class in flamenco
dance, clapping or singing. At the end of the performance you will have the opportunity to learn
a few secrets of flamenco enjoying a workshop.
Venue Evelmar offers an interactive show where audience can participate and learn about
flamenco. We provide material for the workshop like fans, castagnets, shalls and Spanish
hats for men.
Max of 40 persons.
If you want to understand Andalusian culture, few experiences compare to an authentic
flamenco dance performance and a workshop in a local environment.
- These shows will require a minimum of 15 persons.
- ShowTime to choose:
midday: from 11.00 till 15.30 and evenings: from 20.00h till 24.00h.
- Refund cancellation possible 48 hours in advance – 50%.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Wheelchair accesible.
- Children welcome. Special prices.
|Audience||Price per person|
|Mínimun of 15 persons||€17,00|
|From 20 to 30 persons||€14,00|
|More than 30 persons||€10,00|
|Children under 6||0€|
|From 6 to 12||3€|
|From 12 to 16||8€|